Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Long Does Acne Last After Weaning

AMERICAN SENATOR RESIGNS FOR AN E-MAIL sexual!

U.S. Senator Republican Chris Lee, Friday, February 9, 2011, suddenly resigned just hours after the revelations on the Internet that he had written a message to the background sex to a woman.

The senator said: " the challenges we face in our country are too serious to allow this distraction to continue, then announce that I have resigned my resignation from Congress with immediate effect. "

He added:" 'm sorry for the pain that my actions have caused to my family, my staff and my constituents. I apologize deeply and sincerely with all of them. I've made mistakes and I promise that I will go deeper 'hard for their forgiveness .
.
.
.
When I heard this news, I felt a deep sense of respect for this man and the pain that he and his family were trying.

At the same time I felt a profound sense of contempt for all politicians criminals Italian which remain stubbornly in place despite the atrocities that are not even comparable to what is done by Mr. Lee!

I report below the CNBC article from which I took this news and a comment that I decided to post on the site

U.S. Representative Chris Lee, a married Republican, abruptly Resigned from Congress on Wednesday That after revelations he HAD sent flirtatious messages to Another prominent woman on a web site. The first revelations


Appeared on the Gawker website only hours before the Congressman's Resignation.

"The Challenges we face in Western New York and across the country are too serious for me to allow this distraction to continue, and so I am announcing that I have resigned my seat in Congress effective immediately," Lee said in a statement posted on his congressional website.

"I regret the harm that my actions have caused my family, my staff and my constituents. I deeply and sincerely apologize to them all. I have made profound mistakes and I promise to work as hard as I can to seek their forgiveness," Lee said.

==================================

SalvoMandara Feb 10, 2011 09:10 AM ET

Dear American readers of this site, my name is Salvatore Mandara' and I live near Milan, in Italy. I would like to tell you that, whatever your politic ideas (Democrats, Republicans), you should be very happy that Mr. Lee took the decision to resign.

Here in Italy we have a guy, called Silvio Berlusconi who has committed actions much more serious and deprecable than writing an e-mail to a woman other than his wife! Nevertheless he has never resigned but he daily attack the Judges who want to see him in a room of a Court to process him. He has done for 17 years a lot of illegal and unmoral actions to prevent himself to go to jail!

So please be happy and appreciate the fact a Congressman resign spontaneously!

Kind regards,
Salvo

0 comments:

Post a Comment