Saturday, January 22, 2011

What When Having Celiac

2 GIORNO DI VITA DEI CUCCIOLI.

07.30
urinating, presence of blood clots.
The night was quiet.
moderate appetite. Today he ate lunch 400 g of wet puppies, with 70 grams of ground beef cooked with added 3 scoops of milk powder. Since I do not drink much, I made her very soupy porridge, to help you integrate liquids. The choice for a momentary
the wet food is the fact that out of the cash delivery to eat, and then the intestine which is facilitated with the kibble, it would be a little harder.

Yesterday was marked by two clashes with Amber in the time of the house, even if we had Amber at a safe distance from the entrance, she has just sought to subdue, reason connected with protecting puppies.
The first clash in almost landed Amber.
Amber did not react and it's over now. In the second fight, after having landed took her by the neck, and began to shake. We were able to leave
Amber squeezing the ears of the Moon, and then we separated the two females.
To say so would seem a bloody scene, but the only damage reported by Ambra is a slight scratch on his neck.
In this case we have to hold them and when we separate them away from each other.
Amber feels strong in our presence and continue to fight, is smaller than her, but did not give the shot to really all the features of herding dog that is tenacious and combative.
the third exit we tried to put muzzles on both but if they are removed in a short. So we locked
Amber in the bathroom, and allowed Moon to carry out its needs in peace. While exit
evening we held the two hags on a leash so they are seen, smelled from a distance and were able to make their needs without fights.

NOTE: males are careful not to intervene and keep a safe distance from the Moon. Annusatine only fleeting, but do not insist too much, are content to smell its excrement.
I hope that this is due to nervous tension of childbirth, and has no consequences.

Riletto diary 2008 and 2009 and even then there were the same problems.
Even with me there are times when it is quiet and others where I growls showing his beautiful teeth, with eyes wide open, with dilated pupils, tense head covering small, stiff neck and all signs that may foreshadow a bit, but I honestly do not care, go ahead and do what I do ...
I think we know more than instinct to protect a slump combined with a hormonal illness physiological event.
I hope that in the coming days, the voltage drops. By early Monday
awareness program on the puppies.

OBSERVATION
I read as I said above the diaries of the 2008 - 2009
note that in 2008 Moon was particularly aggressive at times in the first 4 days of life of the puppies, even sempre nel 2008 aveva l’istinto di scavare enormi buche in giardino sempre sotto le vecchie assi del ponte, dove teniamo l’attrezzatura dei lavori di ristrutturazione casa, per quanto riguarda Ambra non ho annotato nessuna segnalazione a riguardo, e questo è stato un errore, ora mi sarebbe di aiuto.
Mentre nel 2009 al secondo giorno di vita Luna schiena Ambra come è successo la prima volta ieri.
Il secondo scontro serio, non per loro ma per me, che ci ho rimesso la mano dx è avvenuto quando i piccoli avevano superato i 25 giorni.
Io ho riportato un frazionamento del primo metacarpo, ovvero avevo il calco le dente di luna nell’osso, e ferite varie sul dorso della mano, mi ci è voluto 30 g di gesso, e 40 g to restore full functionality of the hand.
As has happened, well to be honest I found myself in the wrong place at the wrong time, as I levavo from them, Luna has mistaken my hand to the nose of Amber, and while the second bite I do not remember where, Moon responded by tightening my hand ... the good thing that apart from the tremendous pain, not wish it on anyone, Moon has let go as soon as they realized I was chewing
... What can I tell when I look at the moon now and show me his teeth memory I have already given.
Scars of life.

Returning to the observations, the Moon in 2009 I immediately asked to leave, he did not pray, but now even if it is the gate to greet me when I away from home for short periods (I go by the others) I always pray and trick using the trick to get her out of the basin, or pretend to take out the puppies, then she follows me, forgives puppies in cash and send her out.
Let's just say that this year is now a middle way between 2008 and 2009.
What worries me is the relationship with Amber, but I think it's just a temporary thing, of course I must be very attentive to the exit routes and resources.
The only thing that puzzle me is that last year was much more relaxed and this year is much more tense.

ACCOUNT
I made a consideration.
between the first and second pregnancy had gone only nine months, while between the second and third are over 19 months. Perhaps the attenuated
remember him even if an experience so you never forget, increasing anxiety.
could also be that each party is not the same, different factors such as age of the dog, other than a malaise, fatigue, physiological function, might influence the situation, after all if we think about it, even in man birth is the same.
We shall see in the coming days ...

I leave you with the images of mother and children ...










In these moments we must not forget the others who feel the weight of the situation, and they, too, in one way or another, expect a bit of attention. One thing that always happens, and when I go out of the room, where he and Luna filiata, I smell them from head to foot, to understand and know what is the other side.
the morning when I delete the dirty things before throwing them away or wash, or leave them for the investigation of olfactory and a way another as to make them share. Noto Amber who sends away the male as if those were really rags puppies, and turn them round and round. Spiece Amber that I can no longer play, I am convinced that it would be a mother tube.

So yesterday after we went to all gaming us a ride in the fields close to home including Mario. All have benefited from the
Sgambati including us ...




January 22, 2011




FORBIDDEN copyrighted material use without the consent the author and the citation of the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment