Thursday, January 6, 2011

List Of Mandarin Adjectives

MOON GROWS ...



These days my belly Luna has soared, including a dozen or so of days (the period between 18 and 25) will give birth to the third litter ... Start tenderness
me with his big belly that if the blessed sleep .. physical activity is reduced to its bare minimum, has little more restistenza to stay around and when I take her to the camp, asking me to return home almost immediately.
His attachment has increased, following me so much, and always begging food, biscuits and bread, is his passion and my obsession ...
His power has changed, we will also soon be worming to prevent the presence of worms in puppies, even if this precaution is not conclusive, the puppies, however, contracted the worms, being an external cause, Mom lying on the ground, the dirty ciuccione full of milk, little by suzzione comes into contact with the infectious agent ... But as the saying says prevention is better than cure ...
His sleep begins to be disturbed by kicking the small moving, small bumps, sometimes looking at me questioningly at times frightened, as if someone from the outside had kicked in the pants ... then back to sleep ..
Next Tuesday we will make the slab for an idea of \u200b\u200bhow many will this help me prepare for the event, and carefully consider the timing of birth in every detail ...
wait ...

Photo: Author Katie Verza
copyrighted material.

0 comments:

Post a Comment