Friday, January 14, 2011

Dark Smelly Urine What Disease?

DAY 59 OF PREGNANCY OUTCOME

Last night the moon began to show discomfort ..
He started the milk, has not eaten, and drank little, if freed the gut .. and was mogia mogia throughout the evening and night.
Naturalmento I slept with you. Manny Amber and Eragon were dismissing the room, and slept in their cots in the kitchen ...
not left me all night, only forecasts for periods of time.
on the other hand I have a broken back and a wire sleep .. but we both survived .. we will see later in the day. By tomorrow we
after 60 days from the first mount.
It 'a matter of hours ... I think max by Monday, bear ... however there will be news.

Yesterday we put the crate confinement, and I had to laugh when Eragon has explored the whole, looking at me with that face gandulon who finds himself, seemed to recognize that and we are well placed to sleep inside .. sure makes a nice effect so great to see him now and remember so little ...




ERAGON YESTERDAY ....



ERAGON TODAY ...


GETTING CASH DELIVERY ...

Photo: Author Katie Verza
Text: Katia Cabbage, work done on the observation of behavior in my pack

- My Dogs -

0 comments:

Post a Comment