Monday, November 22, 2010

Baby Oil Dry Skin On Dog



http://www.polis-lab.it
This morning, after having had my son's backpack and risking a stroke Witch, I weighed the huge sack on Monday morning (luckily only on Mondays) Joseph goes to school: well 10.5 kg !
whereas the boy weighs forty pounds on his shoulders rests the equivalent of 25% of his body.
It seems to me a mistake!
I'm not talking about high school boys who have so many materials and are large and heavy.
I'm talking about a child's 5 th grade that among the Italian-book history, and math-science, the book of exercises (which fortunately takes home only on Fridays for the tasks of the week), 5 EXERCISE, portalistino the book and the catechism (Monday there too!), and case diary (not particularly heavy as some found in stores) carries on his shoulders a burden not just.
The past few years most of the books were left at school, now I see that many are taking home more often. I do not know why, tomorrow to talk with the teachers try to raise the issue.
Some will say: there are the wheelchair carrier backpacks! I bought him is not easy especially since the class of Joseph is on the first floor and you have to drag up the stairs in the wheelchair also.

Luckily my husband is supporting the backpack on the bike and Joseph is safe at least until school!

0 comments:

Post a Comment