Saturday, January 16, 2010

How Can A Disabled Person Lose Weight

WIND: Here is the second brings

Assuming that wind power are by no means an expert, I would just like to point out that 2009 was a record year in Italy, for the installation and for the production of electricity from wind turbines.

some data taken from the network:

  • 1114 MW of new installations in 2009
  • 4850 MW installed in total in Italy
  • 6700 million kWh produced in 2009 equal to the consumption of 7 million Italians
  • 4.7 million tons of CO2 saved
  • production equivalent to a nuclear power plant!
It seems that there is a possibility of installing domestic wind microprobes. I must yet undocumented also because the area where I live is not particularly windy and because I have just installed a PV system, see previous post, but I urge readers to investigate the network. Photovoltaic and wind power. Other than nuclear!
In the coming days I will be recycling and design of water systems for homes. It seems to me absurd to throw away thousands and thousands of gallons of drinking water "literally" in the toilet!
soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment